Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another Day at the Office




So Milo has this new Exersaucer - dubbed "The Office" when my niece and nephew were in theirs - which provides him with minutes of fun at a time, and allows us a window of time to do non-Milo activities. While there are a number of toys that jiggle, shake and sing, he really only has eyes for one of these toys. I've tried positioning him in front of other toys, but it's only a matter of minutes - seconds, really - before he's zipped around to face his beloved, frantically trying to shove it into his mouth for a wet welcome-back kiss. Before long, he'll get himself worked up into quite a frenzy, grunting and wailing at his his little purple friend. I've made the mistake of thinking he's done with that toy and simply wants to be moved to another one - perhaps the school bus that giggles when you hit a button, or the puppy that sings "Pop Goes the Weasel"... but it's zip zip zip back to his fave. I've tried cutting him off cold turkey when he's gotten too keyed up, too, but after feigning interest in another toy for a minute or two, he's clamoring for it again. I guess it is better than that school bus with the creepy laughing, though....

No comments:

Post a Comment